Wednesday 6 May 2009

Dave Porter // Clout


A friend of mine used Dave Porter's track 'I'm The Boss' in a short video he made here. The first time I heard it was tonight and I must have played it 20 times already. It's a genius catchy psychedelic folk track which is completely irresistible. Download it below with two other tracks 'Why I Can't Love You' and 'Where Do Cloulds Go,' which are also both great offerings, from I assume a fairly unknown artist due to the lack of coverage on the net.

Dave Porter - I'm The Boss
Dave Porter - Why I Can't Love You
Dave Porter - Where Do Cloulds Go,

Also this is a perfect time to mention this friends current musical project Clout which is him and two other guys. Although only two songs on the myspace the potential these guys have is clearly evident. Very experimental sounding taking influence krautrock, psychedelia and dubstep. Have a listen here.

Also check out the new spotify playlist for some krautrock gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter